- 1996-Up OBD-II Compliant Vehicles (Gas/Diesel)
- Allows Use of Multiple OBD-II Devices
- Wiring Harness Included: No
- Notes: Features 10 in. leads.
AutoMeter OBD-II Signal Splitters provide remote mount connections for additional devices. These units are low-profile splitter/pass-throughs and are ideal for AutoMeter products like AirDrive, DashLink, DashControl, and SmartConnect instrumentation. They also provide additional, easy-to-access connection points for other onboard devices requiring access to the OBD-II data stream.
Other features of AutoMeter OBD-II Signal Splitters are:
- * Connects to existing vehicle OBD-II port providing two remote mount connections
- * 10 in. straight through leads with strain reliefs between 16-pin male and female connectors compatible with J1962 OBD-II Standards
- * Please note: device and vehicle compatibility may vary. Signal slitter designed to maintain OBD-II data signal integrity across two remote connection points, but does not correct for data bus termination, traffic conflicts, or compatibility of attached devices.